How It Works
Here's how we'll help you drink less alcohol through The Sinclair Method so you can live your best life.
How much does naltrexone cost when I join Thrive?
When you join Thrive, you become a lifetime member. That means that you'll have access to all of our tools, resources and support as often as you need and for as long as you need.
Access to Coaches
Schedule your Welcome Call with a Sinclair Method Coach as soon as you sign up, plus get unlimited messaging support for as long as you need. Schedule additional 1x1 video coaching sessions at any time (pay per session).
Live Groups & Workshops
Join one of our many live virtual groups or workshops happening each week. Learn from TSM Experts, connect with other Thrive Members & get support personalized to you. Participation is welcome, but never required.
Connect, share & ask questions in real-time inside our private, judgment-free Community. Interact with other members & coaches & learn from the exclusive resources we share daily.
Benefits of Getting Your Control Back
We're not here to tell you to never drink again, we're here to help you get your control back.
Develop Your Off Switch
- Think about & crave alcohol less
- Drink with control & in moderation
- Easier alcohol-free days
Improve Your Health
- Greater mental clarity & confidence
- Less difficulty with weight management
- Less anxiety & depression
Experience Deeper Relationships
- Have more energy for friends & family
- Be more present with loved ones
- Experience greater integrity with those you care about
Discover Greater Meaning in Life
- More free time for hobbies you love
- More creative energy to do what you enjoy
- Increased excitement & energy for life
Why Our Members Love The Program
Completely private & 100% online via computer or our app
You set your personal drink reduction goals
Done on your schedule & at your own pace
Includes referral to an online doctor for naltrexone
Zero judgment – only guidance & support
What Is The Sinclair Method?
If you're new to The Sinclair Method (TSM), learn more about this revolutionary, science-based treatment for drinking less alcohol.
- A scientifically-proven protocol for unlearning problem-drinking that is shown to have a 78% success rate
- Uses an FDA-approved safe, non-addictive medication called naltrexone
- Over time, most people will experience more control over alcohol, fewer alcohol cravings and less interest in drinking
- Most people who use this method have a goal of moderate drinking, but abstinence is possible too
Learn more about how TSM works to help you control alcohol.
Naltrexone Works Best When Combined With Support
According to the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, several studies have shown that naltrexone works best when combined with behavioral support for coping and habit change. That's why we guide and support you through this in the program, at your own pace.
Learn More About the Program
Everything you'll need to succeed on The Sinclair Method is in one place. Learn more about the resources available to you.
Here's what you can expect to learn from the 30+ video courses inside the program